cyber security services
Our Cyber Security?
WE SPECIALISE IN PROVIDING COMPREHENSIVE CYBER SECURITY SERVICES.
We can help manage some of the biggest IT security threats to your business:
- Targeted cyber attacks
- Data loss/breaches
- Cloud security
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
Every business is under threat from poor cyber security. You can’t afford to ignore it. At Mirus, we don’t sit around and wait for disaster to strike – we offer secure IT solutions to help prevent it in the first place.
- Next Generation Firewalls
Secure your servers and networks from unauthorised access through the use of the latest threat detection services.
Targeted protection against malware and malicious software.
- Email security / Anti-spam
Secure your communications. Spam-proof your email and stop malware in its tracks before the real danger is released.
- Data recovery
If the unthinkable happens, make sure your data is secure and your business recoverable.
Get in touch to book your FREE IT Security Assessment now! There’s no obligation on your part and, regardless of any agreement you have with another IT provider, we will provide you with an impartial, expert report that:
- Provides a true and accurate picture of your current IT security set-up
- Gives you a full understanding of any current exposures that you may have such as out of date firewalls or poor configurations
- Offers advice and recommendations as required to make improvements.
Areas that we will assess include the threats of:
- External attack from the internet
- General access to information – both internal and external
- The status of your current security measures
- Review of current software updates status
- The strength of your defences against more common day to day attacks such as viruses, malware, spam and email phishing
- Attack via old or obsolete software running within your business
- The software you use …
- On-premise business applications
- Cloud based applications
- Communications software
- Productivity apps
We will also provide you with an estimation of the likelihood of an incident taking place and the degrees of risk involved.
Once you understand your vulnerabilities and general risks you face, it’s equally as important to understand how you’d recover and run business as usual, and as quickly as possible.
Now’s the time to take the guesswork out of your critical IT security – book your FREE assessment from STS now.